Experts structure BC investors to help investors make sound investment decisions. You can get into BC as an investor and partner up with someone in BC with you investing 70% of your investment and the remaining 30% to be pooled in by the working Boot camp partner.
EC Community Support
1-year Access to Exclusive Community Membership (EC BC)
Partner with a working BC student or skilled freelancer from the exclusive community.
Counseling Sessions by Sunny Ali and the EC experts
Privilege to Form Counseling Groups
1 Product Launch and approval by EC
Other Trainings in Investor
|Features||BC Investor||Elite||Elite +||Elite Wholesale||Elite Kindle|
|Access To Premium Community Support (Extreme Commerce by Sunny Ali)|
|Access to small group of Premium Investors and BC members.||1 Year||2 Years||Limitless||Limitless||Limitless|
|Access To Product Portal|
|Unicorn Salary||$250 - $350||$300 - $500||$350 - $500||$300 - $500|
|Partner Assigned By EC||EC Itself||EC Itself||EC Itself||EC Itself|
|Recommended Partner By EC||EC Itself||EC Itself||EC Itself||EC Itself|
|Recommended Products By EC|
|Recommended Age Group||30years'+||30years'+||30years'+||30years'+||30years'+|
|Budget||$10,000 - $15,000 +||$35,000||$50,000||$30,000||$30,000|
Explore other Income Streams
Kickstart your freelancing journey with little or no investment for beginners and those who require a little hand-holding to get started with income generation.
Learn to Build and Scale your e-commerce business for sustainable income. Create your private label brand as an asset leading to wealth creation.
Frequently Asked Questions
No! being an investor, we expect you to be flexible in terms of investment and remain in coordination with your partner for AZ launch
It varies market to market, therefore, you should be flexible in your budget.
Yes, you will have portal access for 1 PL approval.
You can Launch in US, UK, or small markets as well considering your budget.
Yes, you can partner up in multiple launches with multiple students depending on your budget.
You may keep visiting EC main group by Sunny Ali and posting in ECBC group. Moreover, attending meetups will also help in partner hunting.
Budget friendly, patient, and flexible, resilient.
EC recommended partnership models are 70:30 or 50:50 with equity. For further details and access of partnership agreement you may email at [email protected]
Yes, you would require signing a partnership contract if you involved EC as a mediator.
Yes, if you have signed-up for EC playing role as mediator, then EC team can be contacted for dispute resolution, if happened.